Knowledge Services is seeking an Oracle Developer for a contract to hire opening with the State of Indiana. Amazing work-life balance working 37 1/2 hrs per week and hybrid work schedule with 2 days a week working from home.
Please note that we cannot accept any candidates requiring C2C or those requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
The Oracle Developer will assist in the technical design of large business systems; build/maintain/support applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery.
• Research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards
• Contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability and scalability
• Contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
The Oracle Developer Requirements:
• BS in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or related field.
• Experienced with development, enhancements, maintenance of Oracle Forms 12c in a 3-tier environment
• Expert knowledge & implement complex SQL, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, and triggers using Oracle 11g/12c/18c
• Expert knowledge of use of Oracle 19c new features of SQL*Plus, PL/SQL and Tuning required
• Advanced experience with development, enhancements, maintenance of Oracle Reports 12c in a 3-tier environment
• Must have thorough knowledge of Linux scripting
• Extensive experience integrating Oracle Forms & Reports in an Oracle Application Server 11g/12c environment required
• Experience integrating Oracle Reports in a Oracle Application Server 11g/12c environment required
• Proficient in interfacing with UI teams/Java applications for backend integration and using XML, JSON etc.
• Knowledge of designing and developing platform level components including event architectures, messaging a plus
• Must have good knowledge of Development life cycles, SVN Software Version Control, Software Testing, Coding Standards and Practices
• Ability to understand complex business rules and translate into system design Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have experience in leading or participating in projects working in an Agile Scrum delivery framework
• Oracle Certification preferred
Software Powered by iCIMS