Knowledge Services is actively seeking a Director of ServiceNow & Web Development in Indianapolis, IN. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity and has a hybrid work schedule of only 2-days onsite per week!
Fantastic Company Benefits!
• You will receive a competitive salary with top benefit packages!
• Extensive vacation time, paid holidays, and winter recess
• Excellent medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits
• 10% Retirement Plan company match
• Free Tuition and student loan forgiveness options
• Professional development is a priority where you'll experience paid conferences, seminars, and meetings to further grow your knowledge and skill set.
Please note that we cannot consider any third-party candidates, those requiring C2C, or anyone requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
Director of ServiceNow & Web Development Responsibilities:
• Owns the implementation and operations of the ServiceNow and web development environments.
• Foster and encourage an open, collaborative work environment. Create and maintain an atmosphere of customer service excellence.
• Maintain a culture of excellence, leading efforts to build core competencies, implement cross-training, maintain best practices, and continual advancement of technical expertise.
• Manage and successfully execute projects/initiatives assigned.
• Owns project management for ServiceNow and web development projects.
• Serves as a strong consultative partner to business and functional leaders to continuously improve service delivery.
• Partners with cross-functional teams to reach desired outcome or best possible solution leveraging ServiceNow and custom web application development
• Ensures up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes, and capabilities.
• Establishes & maintains the ServiceNow and web development business and technical capability roadmap.
• Responsible for the continuous release of new capabilities leveraging the Agile methodology.
• Responsible for the health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow platform and web development applications.
• Actively participate in the employee recruitment and selection processes.
• Manage vendor relationships and support contracts.
• Must be willing to travel as necessary.
Director of ServiceNow & Web Development Requirements:
• Must have at least 3-5 years (or more) of experience managing direct reports in an IT DevOps, web development, or ServiceNow team.
• Experience related to implementation and project management of enterprise systems or applications.
• Experience managing a team with both IT and business delivery responsibilities.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Expertise in Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages with all levels in the organization, including breaking down complex topics for target audiences.
• Ability to understand business priorities and align technology opportunities.
• Project planning, management, risk monitoring and mitigation.
• Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
• Ability to motivate and set the direction for a team.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and leadership skills.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS