Knowledge Services is seeking a Service Desk Technician for a long-term contract in South Bend, IN. Hybrid work schedule working onsite at least 3-days per week in South Bend, IN and 2 days a week working from home.
Service Desk Technician Responsibilities:
• Team member of the service desk to process the service desk tickets throughout the SDLC of assets.
• Provide technical support for contract- and company-related projects and products, including, but not limited to, providing system access and permissions, resetting passwords, and system administration.
• Participate in the onboarding of new clients, including the documentation of solutions, procedures, and troubleshooting steps to create knowledge base articles.
• Assign new user accounts and email addresses in Active Directory/Microsoft 365/ Microsoft Intune/Exchange.
• Ability & flexibility to provide support for multiple office locations, including onsite visits when necessary.
• Administer and image laptops, desktops, printers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployments, security updates and patches.
• Configure end user devices such as workstations tablet and/or phones for end users.
• Support technology assignments given from Management that may include Microsoft technology, as well as other specific lines of business applications, system management, and deployment.
• Work in collaboration with all team members to ensure completion of support requests and tickets.
• Create detailed documentation of systems configurations and set up. This will include updating as the setup changes or is modified.
• Responsible for installation and response to antivirus and malware threats detected on systems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365.
• Proficient time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Apply security patches, software updates, and deployments as directed by change control process.
• Work after hours and on weekends to troubleshoot and do required maintenance on technology.
• Provide exceptional customer service to the clients in a timely manner.
• Establish effective working relationships with end users and managers.
Service Desk Technician Requirements:
• 2-5 years’ experience desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with the following technologies: Windows 10, 7, Microsoft 365 Administration, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Mobile Phone support using MDM, Cisco WebEx, Workstation Imaging Software, Enterprise Virus Protection and Encryption, Network Troubleshooting-VPN, LAN, Wi-Fi, Windows Servers, RSA.
• Additionally, these skills would be a plus: MacAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, Mass360, Cisco Phone Systems and Voicemail, ServiceNow, Paragon, VMware, Hyper-V, PowerShell, Mac, Adobe CC support.
• Certifications desired: A+, Security +, and MCSA.
• Certifications a plus: Network +, ITIL Foundations.
Software Powered by iCIMS