Knowledge Services is seeking an IT Manager for a full-time/direct hire role in Lawrenceburg, IN Candidates will need to be able to work onsite. Fantastic work/life balance, amazing benefits, and robust PTO schedule!
The IT Manager will provide leadership over the technical staff responsible for IT service delivery
• Oversee and support all aspects of IT operations and service delivery.
• Provide technical advice on technology related services .
• Work alongside leadership to improve IT service delivery.
• Create and maintain an atmosphere of customer service excellence.
• Manage change control processes in accordance with college-wide change control processes as it applies to IT services.
• Manage hardware and software assets in accordance with statewide procedures.
• Recruit, manage, and supervise IT support staff.
• Participate in the IT budgeting process and direct expenditures for computer and technology services.
• Manage team projects, utilizing best practice project management methodologies, to a successful conclusion.
• Create and maintain a team atmosphere, and project plans as appropriate.
• Support the daily IT operations.
• Directs, tracks, delegates, and reviews the IT Helpdesk requests and incidents to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner and within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Reviews individual helpdesk requests and incidents of team members to assure that all items are resolved accurately, on time, and the communication documented is complete and respectful.
• Provide coaching to correct IT Helpdesk case and incident behavior that falls out of compliance, and communicate directly with customer to promote excellent customer service standards.
• Facilitate assistance from statewide teams or supervisor as needed to escalate an incident when it falls outside of the scope of the IT Support Team.
• Strong leadership, including management of a team, that promotes and supports compliance of the statewide goals.
• Provide continual leadership and coaching to all members of the team, both direct and indirect reports.
• Maintain communication with the IT System Administrator(s) and IT Network Administrator(s) as needed to service the local campus needs.
The IT Manager Experience Desired:
• Bachelor's degree in an IT related field required.
• 3 -5 years’ prior supervisory experience supporting IT environments including but not limited to hardware asset management, budget management, configuration management, and software distribution.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and leadership skills.
• Must have excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills and demonstrated the use of initiative and organizational abilities.
• Demonstrated ability and experience to lead and manage a diverse team of professionals and create effective programs to maintain staff skills and provide guidance to ensure that career goals and objectives of staff are met.
• Ability to manage multiple strategic projects and objectives, meet deadlines, and track them continuously under minimal supervision.
• Ability to use discretion and confidentiality with access to sensitive data and local administrative access to all desktop equipment and data in the environment for the purpose of support.
• Ability to frame issues based on policy implications associated with managing a technical discipline.
• Demonstrated abilities in change management and process re-engineering.
• Understand the enterprise interrelation of IT components, wired and wireless networks, VoIP, Active Directory, LDAP, information security, familiarity with advanced desktop management tools, and advanced IT trouble-shooting skills. Ability to improve efficiency by automating tasks.
• Must be willing to travel as necessary.
Software Powered by iCIMS