Knowledge Services is actively seeking an HRIS Architect (Workday) for a position in Indianapolis, IN. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity and has a hybrid work schedule of only 1-day onsite per week in Indianapolis!
Fantastic Company Benefits!
• You will receive a competitive salary with top benefit packages!
• Extensive vacation time, paid holidays, and winter recess
• Excellent medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits
• 10% Retirement Plan company match
• Free Tuition and student loan forgiveness options
• Professional development is a priority where you'll experience paid conferences, seminars, and meetings to further grow your knowledge and skill set.
Please note that we cannot consider any third-party candidates, those requiring C2C, or anyone requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
HRIS Architect (Workday) Responsibilities:
• Maintains and enhances processes to design, develop, implement, optimize, and support Workday HCM configuration to meet business processes, capabilities, and needs.
• Serves as the product owner for Workday HCM security and system-wide configurations.
• In collaboration with the Vice President for Human Resources, develops and manages strategic plans for HR systems with input from the statewide HR team.
• Acts as the Scrum Master for the HR Systems Administration Team: including identifying and addressing roadblocks, providing coaching, supporting team member roles, and supporting the agile mindset.
• Identifies key risks and ensures mitigation to organization acceptable levels.
• Responsible for the total quality assurance process for Workday HCM including configuration/code standards, configuration/code reviews, design and execution of test cases, and test scripts.
• Ensures processes provide support to end users including hypercare for major releases.
• Provides support to other analysts and ensures all Workday HCM release items are implemented timely.
• Maintains knowledge of governmental and state audit practices and requirements relating to system configuration through multiple tenant environments.
• Identifies inefficiencies in processes, suggests enhancements, and presents proposals to stakeholders for internal Workday enhancements.
• Coordinates with other Workday architectures including attending committee and release meetings.
• Fosters ongoing Workday relationships and customer partnerships within user groups and/or the Workday community to ensure understanding of all current and new functionality available.
• Proactively learns new technologies, standards, and applications; to keep current with new developments in technology.
• Researches, conceptualizes, and develops prototypes to test architectural concepts.
• Optimizes systems for performance, scalability, reliability, extensibility, and total cost of ownership.
• Develops and guides a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy.
HRIS Architect (Workday) Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of progressing analysis, technical business analysis, and/or project management experience with a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience.
• Professional experience with Workday HCM is required.
• Must have a strong HR background with experience in one or more ERP implementation(s) and/or configuration(s) while maintaining a rigorous commitment to quality, security, and attention to detail.
• Workday Certification is a requirement of the position and maintaining certification is required; candidates who are not certified will be considered for the position; however, they will need to successfully pass Workday certification as well as ongoing successful re-certification as an ongoing condition of employment.
• Must demonstrate a strong understanding of data design and management.
• Must be familiar with Agile methodologies and principles; preferably Certified ScrumMaster (CSM).
• Strong experience in HR Enterprise Applications.
• Must demonstrate a strong foundation in analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must demonstrate the ability to analyze and document processes, procedures, etc.
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively lead and manage a team and be highly collaborative with other teams and stakeholders.
• Must demonstrate the ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees and which every individual feels respected and valued.
• Willingness to learn new functions and technologies required.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS