Knowledge Services is actively seeking a Workday Financial Systems Analyst for a full-time/direct hire position. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity and is able to work 100% remotely!
Please note that we cannot consider any third-party candidates, those requiring C2C, or anyone requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
Workday Financial Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
• Work with Corporate Finance-Systems team to support Workday Financials
• Serve as the primary support person for the following workstreams:
o Financial Accounting
o Solid understanding/experience with the following is required
o setting up new Ledger Accounts
o maintaining Ledger Account Summaries
o creating/updating EIB's
o Account Translations Rule Sets
o Consolidations and Eliminations
o configuring/maintaining Elimination Rules
• Serve as the secondary support person (backup) for at least 1 of the following workstreams (depending on experience):
o Banking & Settlement
o Business Assets
• Lead the following for assigned Workday workstreams/modules:
o Troubleshoot and resolve system issues encountered by users.
o Determine, document, prioritize, and develop enhancements.
o Assist users with system/process questions.
o Identify Security Role assignments for new users and review existing users’ Security Role assignments while ensuring proper internal controls.
• Plan and perform regression testing for Workday biannual releases.
o Review new functionality to determine impact on existing processes.
o Write regression test scenarios.
o Perform regression test scenarios.
• Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes Corporate IT to support Workday Financials.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss status of system fixes and enhancements
Workday Financial Systems Analyst Requirements:
• Must have at least 3+ years of Workday Financials experience
• Must have experience with Financial Accounting
• Workday Pro certifications preferred
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in accounting/finance
• Experience writing test scenarios for a system implementation and/or system upgrades/releases
• Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals
• Good understanding of internal controls
• Strong written communication skills
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS