Knowledge Services is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant for a full-time contract with the NCAA in downtown Indianapolis. This position will be Hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
Flexible start time between 7:00 am and 8:30 am.
Pay rate $16-18/hr
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Organize and maintain calendar and schedule appointments for director and managing director of leadership development using Outlook.
• Under direction from the Director, assist with the Division II and Division III grant program.
• Organize and schedule all leadership development team meetings (weekly and monthly)
• Create and distribute weekly reports to staff and director of leadership development.
• Assist with planning of external programming including attending planning meetings and taking meeting notes.
• Assist with preparation of correspondences, presentations and documents including editing and styling documents following NCAA style.
• Provide prompt and professional communications with national office staff, membership and external stakeholders.
• Assist with planning meetings/programs (includes working in conjunction with Short’s Travel with site visits, hotel arrangements, rooming list, printing needs, program registration, materials,
menus) and attend annually.
• Provide administrative assistance to department staff as needed.
• Mange supply list and pack pallets accordingly
• Assist with on-site program operations as needed.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Associates degree or higher is required
• Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant strongly preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A self-starter and passion for supporting and serving others.
• Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Balances Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• Organization and Project Management- Coordinating and organizing tasks to complete a project from start to conclusion.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Knowledge Services does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. People with disabilities, veterans, and military families are encouraged to apply.
Software Powered by iCIMS