Knowledge Services is seeking a remote AWS Architect for a 3-month contract (potential for extension and/or contract to hire opportunity). This role will work remotely on EST hours. Applicants local to the Indianapolis area preferred.
Please note that we cannot consider any third-party candidates, those requiring C2C, or anyone requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
AWS Architect Responsibilities:
• This project will support the migration of multiple application platforms from a datacenter to AWS cloud.
• Assist the AWS Technical Lead in building out the foundational AWS platform using infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform and ensuring a secure and cost-optimized tenant is built following the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
• Assist with the migration of the various applications to AWS.
AWS Architect Requirements:
• 5+ years of AWS engineering and architecture experience
• HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate (required)
• AWS Solutions Architect Associate (required)
Nice to have:
• Experience with New Relic or Trend Micro security tools
Software Powered by iCIMS