QA/Tester for 1+ year project with the State of Maine Dept. of Revenue.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
The Tester is a member of a team which plans, constructs, and executes product tests, system tests, unit tests, load tests, volume tests, network tests as well as works with others for release control processes. The more experienced Tester manages, plans, constructs, and executes tests and integrates with release control process. Testers have or gain significant business application knowledge, this will be a critical function as this Tester will need to thoroughly understand the software functionality.
25%: Create test scripts/scenarios.
25%: Learn the WFM (application) functionality
25%: Perform testing duties/ensure testing matrix are compatible with testing methodology
25%: Other duties as assigned
• Creates test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts)
• Conducts structured walk-throughs
• Executes assembly or product tests
• Meets time estimates for assigned task
• Communicates accurate and useful status updates
• Follows quality standards
• Develops contingency plans as needed
• Studies and evaluates business problems and operations to produce feasibility, scope and objective, and cost benefit reports including cost and time estimates.
• Analyzes business problems and operations in depth, considering limitations imposed by current automation environment, time requirements, personnel and financial resources, and desired results to develop functional requirements for a proposed system including cost and time estimates for subsequent phases.
• Prepares documents of understanding, automation system design plans, and detailed specifications to identify system design requirements including cost and time estimates for subsequent phases and facilitate the dev
• Knowledge of JIRA, intermediate level - preferred not required
• Windows: Intermediate
Software Powered by iCIMS