6-month contract with possible extension .NET Developer for client in Charleston, SC. MUST sit onsite. Must have at least 4 years of strong web programming experience in development of database-driven applications using Microsoft development tool Visual Studio. Resources should have experience in developing applications that would be used on internet connected devices. Should be familiar with responsive design concepts and willing to adapt to the specific requirements.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Resources with at least 4 years of strong Web programming experience in development of database driven applications using Microsoft development tool Visual Studio. Resources should have experience in developing applications that would be used on internet connected devices. Programmer should be familiar with responsive design concepts and willing to adapt to the specific requirements of the County.
- Expert in designing, developing, testing and deploying Web applications using Visual Studio (Visual Basic, ASP.Net, Visual C#, ASP)
- Expert level skills is writing Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Ajax
- Very good understanding of HTML 5
- Ability to write HTML code and CSS from scratch
- Good understanding of Relational Databases, SQL Server experience will a plus.
- Understanding of Source Code Version Control Systems, experience with SVN will be a plus
- Should be willing to adapt to the newer technologies and languages, as needed
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Should have bent towards Customer Oriented Service.
- Ability to understand the problem and come out with a viable solution
Software Powered by iCIMS