8-month contract with the State of Maine for a QA/Tester. PL/SQL Test Scripting is a must!!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
• Test complex tickets for developers
• Assist in coordinating training for OCFS testers
• Help with guidelines for test plans that will be conducive for others to follow in layman’s terms
• Assist with that testing in User Acceptance Testing, and potentially in regression
• Please Note: Some tickets are too complex for field staff
• PL/SQL Test Scripting is a requirement; must be Intermediate/Advanced
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Thorough understanding of required tools
• Ability to write complex test plans
• Ability to write and run queries
• Ability to interpret code
• Must be self-directed
• UNIX - Intermediate skills preferred/helpful
• UNIX Shell Scripting - The shell scripting is tied to the PL/SQL, this skill is a PLUS
Software Powered by iCIMS