Looking for Business Analysts with experience in UI! This is a one-year contract to support a UI Application Project.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
This role will work closely with Project Manager and other team members as assigned conducting a variety of tasks related to User Acceptance Testing, Application cutover and Deployment, and work process improvements.
• UAT planning and coordination - working with team test manager
• Build out of data migration plans working with internal tech resources
• Preparation and tracking of cutover and transition activities - tracking resource activity
• Analysis of application and work process/ best practices with goal to minimize workarounds
• Assist with certification for deployment work - working with team resources
• Assist post deployment analysis of application help desk tickets and tracking application defects
• Assist project team in development and planning tasks similar to above for deployment
• Provide analysis and support for other duties as assigned by Project Manager
• BA analysis skills and tools; Advanced/Expert
• Complex testing and deployment efforts; Intermediate
• CBAP Certification: Certified Business Analyst Professional
• Unemployment Insurance application background.
• Preferably UI Tax experience / must have UI experience
• Ability to brainstorm functional solutions with the development vendor
• Ability to engage in “follow-up” business related questions
• Familiarity with ACCESS (UI Application)
• Experience with writing Test Cases
• Experience with Test Case execution
• Experience and ability for role/function mapping
Software Powered by iCIMS