Knowledge Services has an opportunity for individuals drawn to the social service industry with the FSSA/Division of Family Resources as an Eligibility Specialist. This position is responsible for assisting in the processing of applications from Indiana residents who are requesting public assistance.
• Comfortable in Leadership role
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Recent experience in a clerical role/customer service
• Proven job stability
• Customer service oriented
• Strong desire to help others
• Computer knowledge
• Clean criminal background and drug screen
This position is a long term assignment where you can make an immediate impact on you community, plus the potential for promotion. You will be provided an extensive training program to give you the skills to be successful in this role.
If you are looking for a position that could be the start of your career, apply now for immediate consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS