Long-term contract-to-hire opportunity to help support the State of TN in Smyrna TN as a Desktop/Application Support Analyst!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
- Answer STS Service Desk Phones - 50%
- Create and route ServiceNow Incidents - 25%
- Tier I Customer Support and Troubleshooting - 25%
The Customer Care Center Operates a 24x7x365 Service Desk. The Service Desk Provides Tier I Technical support for the State of TN. The Service Desk Tier I Support includes but is not limited to troubleshooting hardware failres, software issues, and password resets. All incidents are logged and managed through the State's ITSM system.
- Proven background of success in a high-volume call-center environment with a focus on customer service and technical support.
- Punctuality is important. Must have reliable transportation and attendance track record.
- Experience with working, resolving, and escalating tickets.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft applications, Outlook, VPN support, and network connectivity.
- Successful candidates must possess excellent customer care skills including telephone, verbal and written skills. Beneficial skills include experience with customer care, ServiceNow ITSM software and Cisoc Unified Contact Center IPT system. The successful candidate will be provided training on tasks, tools, and procedures required.
Software Powered by iCIMS